Monday 18 October 2010

A Fun week and some CT Work

I have had the most fun filled week this last week. I celebrated my Birthday with my Family and had some wonderful Gifts. To top that off I won a wonderful prize from Glitterbug Studios one of the blogs I follow and a Fabulous friend to boot.What could get any better than that you may ask!! Well the Fabulous designers I create for over @ Deviant Scrap have some fabulous new goodies released today that I have had great fun creating with this past week.Evelyn of Finecrafted Designs has released a Kit with a Co-ordinating ATC kit Called Foxes and Furs, which has just been a delight to work with.Heather of TotallyWild Dezinez has some Fabulous Halloween WordArt that was so fun to play with and The wonderful Nancy of Crowabout StudioB has released a funky set called Let's Face it that was just a Dream to work with. So without further ado here's what I have created with these Fabulous new Products all available @ Deviant Scrap.



Seasons Beauty a 5x7 Digital Collage created using Foxes and Furs.
Copyright by Fiona Randall 18/10/2010 all Rights Reserved.

CREDITS HERE

Housework a 5x7 Digital Collage created using Foxes and Furs.
Copyright by Fiona Randall 18/10/2010 All Rights Reserved.

CREDITS HERE


Halloween a 8x10 Digital Collage created using Halloween WordArt.
Copyright by Fiona Randall 18/10/2010 All Rights Reserved.
My Greatest Fear a 5x7 Digital Collage created using Let's Face it.
Copyright by Fioa Randall 18/10/2010 All Rights Reserved.
Thanks for taking the time to stop by an read.
HUGS Fiona



No comments:

Post a Comment