Thursday 13 January 2011

First post of the year, A challenge and some new Goodies from CrowAbout StudioB and Finecrafted Designs

Hi all, I've been so busy at work recently I just haven't had the time to blog. The Winter months are a very busy time on the wards at the hospital. So with this post I'm playing catch up with all that I have created over the last few weeks. I will be posting quite a bit over the next few days. Some of my Favourite Designers over @ Deviant Scrap have some new goodies in the shop that I have been playing with. Nancy from CrowAbout StudioB has Zetti Flutterby Fairies and Evelyn from Finecrafted Designs has Mermaids Galore and Heather from TotallyWild Dezinez has Chilly and some Splats Brush Sets. I am so in love with all of these Kits. So hop on over to the shop and take a look. I have missed participating in one of my Favourite challenges these past few weeks. So I am delighted to have jumped in to The Three Muses Challenge this week with a theme of " Animals". So without further ado, here's a little of what I've been up to these past few weeks.





Animals

A 12 x 12 Digital Collage. My entry for The Three Muses Challenge.
Copyright by Fiona Randall 13/01/2011. All Right Reserved.
CREDITS HERE

Hold Your Muse.
A 5x7 Digital Collage Created with Zetti Flutterby Fairies from CrowAbout StudioB.
Copyright By Fiona Randall 13/01/2011. All Rights Reserved.
CREDITS HERE

Dance of the Waterhorse.
A 5x7 Digital Collage created with Mermaids Galore from Finecrafted Designs.
Copyright by Fiona Randall 13/01/2011. All Rights Reserved.
CREDITS HERE



Chambre de la Mademoiselle.
A 5x7 Digital Collage created using A Dream within a Dream from Beth Rimmer.
Copyright by Fiona Randall 13/01/2011. All Rights Reserved.
CREDITS HERE




Butterfly Dreams.

2 comments:

  1. WOW, Fiona, these are amazing pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A big WOW from me too, Fiona, what a fabulous galley of your amazing art - brilliant!

    ReplyDelete