Wednesday 23 October 2013

Halloween Lumiere and DecoArt

A quick and easy Halloween project using a small amount of  supplies I had in my craft stash. I altered a kilner jar ( found in the jam making section ) of my local hardware store. A spooky label printed onto inkjet vellum and attached to the jar . Techniques applied learnt in Andy Skinner's
 Evil Elixir Mixer and Book of Secrets Workshops. Finished off with some fabric ( Halloween section ) in my local pound shop and tied with some string. Not forgetting the battery operated tealight also from the pound shop a bargain at three for a quid.
 
 
 
Decoart Supplies used. available from here
 
 
                                                            Completed Lumiere.
 
Introduce a spooky Owl ?
 
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and read.
Hugs Fiona.

4 comments: