Sunday 23 March 2014

HDH Challenge # 184 Lets Play a Game.

 
I have participated again in the two weekly challenge over at Haunted Design House.
Hello, I want to play a game.
Up until now, the dungeon has been a safe place to play.
If you want to make it out of this challenge alive,
 you must search within yourself to find the answers. 
You have just 14 days to plumb the depths of your creativity,
and pay homage to me, Jigsaw.
Only those entering can move on to chapter two of our little game.
 
So here is my contribution to pay homage to JIGSAW.........
 
 
I constructed a little box and decorated with a main image from the Saw franchise as my main focus.
 
 

Next step was to create  a card using Jigsaw as the main focus in photoshop. Print, attach to mountboard and then cut using a jigsaw die I have using my Big Shot. Voila JIGSAW as a Jigsaw. Which fits nicely into the little box.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Put the pieces together and...................This is what you have.
 

A fun challenge as always.
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and read.
Fiona.

4 comments:

  1. EEEK! Fabulous JigSaw puzzle and great box to keep it in. thanks so much for joining our Let's Play a Game Challenge at HDH. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. That puzzle (and box) is AWESOME! While searching for my own reference photos, I wish I had seen the one you used. Its perfect! Fabulous make, Miss Fiona!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous take on The Game Fiona. That die comes in handy once in a while, doesn't it lol. Welcome to the Dungeon as a minion xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. really awesome Fiona, great idea the jigsaw puzzle, and the box is gorgeous too

    ReplyDelete