Sunday 18 January 2015

Sunday Inspiration with Lil Grumpies and Smudgy Antics.

 
I'm here with some Inspiration using Images from Smeared Ink.
 
 For my project I decided to use the Lil Grumpies Digi Stamp Set.
 
Another Image Heavy Post so bear with folks.
 
I decided to create a little box drawer built from scratch from chipboard that holds a little surprise within. Once the outer box and drawer  were constructed and covered with paper from my stash. I added a Tim Holz hitch fastener to the drawer front. Small dominoes glued together to make the feet and attached to the box base. I then printed out the lil grumpies I wanted to use and coloured with copics. I mounted one onto a chipboard piece and triple embossed to make a tile for the top of the box.
 
 
 
 
 
Side View of box
 
 
                                                                  Top View of Box.
                                                              
                                                                Front View of Box.


And now for the little surprise contained within. A front cover was created in photoshop and a title added. This was then bound with the rest of the coloured images into a little mini book to sit inside the draw.  Neat Huh..................
                                                                Draw opened.

                                                                   Lil Grumpie Booklet.



 
 
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and read. Head on over to the Smudgy Antics Blog for Daily inspiration from the DT.

2 comments:

  1. Trying to see if you put instructions on how box was constructed. Love looking at this. Bright and so kooool!

    ReplyDelete