Sunday 15 March 2015

RSD Progressive Challenge March-Part 2.

 
I2m here today with my EDT contribution to part 2 of the progressive challenge over on the
 
The theme is still
SPRING/EASTER
Basically any project with a spring or Easter theme using an image from either of the shops of Rick St Dennis on Etsy or Zibbet will fit the bill.
 
There is still the Art Contest and the Colouring Contest on-going in the Facebook Group. The Art contest for finished projects the Colouring contest for just a coloured image. Of course using one of Rick's images is mandatory.
Team B has worked their magic for you today so be sure to head over to the
Sparkle and Glitter Blog to check out their gorgeous makes!
For my contribution I decided to use the fabulous Ekaterina Easter . I coloured her up with copics  and then masked her out and stamped my background using complimenting colours of ink. I was going for quite a simple design so as to show of the image itself. Think I achieved what I had in in mind.
 
 
 
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and read.
Hugs Fiona.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment