Friday 20 March 2015

Skullkabob Bookmarks with Airless Chambers

 
 
Good Morning I'm here today to share with as part of my EDT post over on the Airless Chambers blog  a set of bookmarks  using Skullkabob from Rick St Dennis Zibbet Store I coloured the image up using copics, then scanned into photoshop and printed out. I cut the three images to bookmark size then masked off the image and aged the background using distrees ink and inked the edges.The mask was then removed and put safely away for future use. I then ran them through the laminator to make them more sturdy, punched a hole in the top and finished of with ribbon and twine. A great companion to accompany you with a good read.
 
 
 
Skullkabob Bookmarks.
 
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and read today. I do hope you will go browse Rick's Zibbett store which now holds over 1000 images and still growing. The link is on the sidebar to your right.

No comments:

Post a Comment