Thursday 19 March 2015

Smeared and Smudged March Member Blog Hop

The time has once again arrived for the monthly Smeared and Smudged Member Blog Hop. The theme for March is:-
 
Below is the full blog roll, please visit all these wonderfully talented ladies
to  see each of their unique takes on this intriguing theme.

March Monthly Member Blog Hop

Black Dragon
Teresa
 Leslie Rahye 
Maureen
Susan R.
Ike
Fiona 
 
 
For my contribution I decided to create a portfolio to hold a host of wonderfully Mad Goodies.
 I started off by opening up Photoshop and creating a portfolio in a wonderland theme to hold all the other extra pieces I decided to create. This was then printed out, cut and assembled.
 
 
                                                                      Portfolio Front.
 
 
Portfolio Back. 
 
 
 
 I then decided to create an Alice ATC,printed, cut and attached to a mount board atc base for stability and the edges inked.
 
 
 
Curious ATC.
 
 

 I then created an Alice bookmark, printed twice, glued back to back then ran through a laminator for added protection. A hole punched in the top and co-ordinating ribbon added to finish.
 
 
Alice Bookmark.  

 
 
For my final piece to complete the collection I created a 5x7 main piece in photoshop and added the Skully  Queen in the background from the Grandmaster  Digi Stamp Set available from Smeared Ink. This was then printed, cut and attached to a mount board base for stability and the edges inked to finish.
                                                              Wonderland Madness
                            5x7 Mounted Print.                              

 
 
 The Complete Collection.
 
Your next stop is Black Dragon. I hope you have been Inspired I know I have. Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Fiona.




11 comments:

  1. WoWza - that is an absolutely stunning creation :-) Gorgeous.

    Hugz
    IKE xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. All these gorgeous digital projects... i so wish I had the skill you have. Stunning project(s).
    . Thank you for joining in with the members hop this month love BD x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, somebody's been busy!! What a charming set of items, I love the style of these and always admire anybody who can do this sort of thing with computers!!! Really love these Fiona - brilliant x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow I love your projects. stunning art. :), love your choice of images.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooo this is a breathtaking collection! I love it all, so much to enjoy and treasure. So beautiful, thanks so much for sharing!~kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful collection! I especially like the 5x7 piece--love all the Alice references coming out of her head!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh these are amazing Fiona! I love the idea of the portfolio and making all the other bits to go in it - Love the print, just stunning! Mo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fiona, you are a genius! This has so many elements to look at and enjoy! Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OOOOOOOh AAAAAAAh, what a fabulous folio of MAD goodies, I love everything!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fab collection of creations! Reading through the post it just got better and better. Love them all...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Fiona! So many great creations! I really love the bookmark. The image of Alice that you used is one of my favorites. You art is an inspiration. Well done!

    ReplyDelete