Tuesday 15 September 2015

Double Duty With Smeared Ink and Rick St Dennis MFA Progressive Challenge.

Good Morning and welcome. I am doing double duty today as part of the Smeared Ink and Rick St Dennis Design Teams.
 
First up is my contribution over on The Smudgy Antics Blog as part of the Smeared Ink Design Team for the September Challenge of Anything Goes Midway post. You still have time to get your entries in. I decided for once to keep it CAS in the form of a card using one of the new images available in the Smeared Ink shop called Mikal. I coloured him up with copics added a sentiment and doodled a border to bring it all together. Some simple matting and layering before adding to the 8x8 card base. Voila done. Quite pleased how this one turned out.
 


Next up my contribution with Team B in The Progressive Challenge over on the Sparkle and Glitter Blog as part of the Rick St Dennis EDT. I decided to get into the spirit of Christmas ( it will be upon us way too soon ) in the form of a tag using Rick's delightfully creepy image Carnivorous Angel BUTCH I coloured him up with copics fussy cut and then mounted onto black cardstock and fussy cut again to make him pop. I created a tag base using distress inks and embossing. Added the image with 3d foam and then added the sentiment and a ribbon to finish.

 
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and read.
Hugs Fiona.


1 comment:

  1. Brilliant work. Love the CAS card and such a fun image. I think the tag is awesom - great colouring with so many super details. xx

    ReplyDelete